Our home is located at the centre of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Llŷn Peninsula in North West Wales, and is central for the seaside villages of Morfa Nefyn, Abersoch, and Aberdaron and our local market town of Pwllheli.
Click on any image to enlarge.
We provide luxury modern Bed and Breakfast at affordable prices at our home in the small village of Dinas and Self Catering Accommodation in the village of Trefor in a renovated quarryman's cottage.
Our recently aquired 5 star grading and our customer feedback on Trip Advisor shows that we are the highest rated accommodation provider in the area, something that we are extremely proud of.
We specialise in providing you with a very comfortable and relaxing stay in an area which can offer so much.
- Fabulous empty beaches There are countless beautiful beaches on the Llŷn Peninsula at Morfa Nefyn, Porth Dinllaen, Abersoch, Whistling Sands , Hells Mouth, Aberdaron and Pwllheli and lots of other secret places and all within easy reach.
- We are central for a large section, about 45 miles, of the Llyn Coastal Path which forms an integral part of the Wales Coastal Path.
- Stunning coastal countryside and mountains, and quiet country lanes and paths for cycling, horse riding, walking etc.
- Stay here and spend a day at the beautiful Island of Bardsey; catch the boat one morning and spend a day relaxing and exploring this ancient spiritual island.
- A range of modern and traditional leisure facilities including Nefyn golf, fishing, sailing, quad biking, narrow gauge steam trains, etc.
- A history that goes back to the Neolithic, Bronze and Iron ages with a wealth of prehistoric sites.
We are also within easy travelling distance of Snowdonia and its National Park and the many attractions that it provides; we've had guests who have walked up Snowdon and then relaxed and recovered at one of our many sea-side locations the next day!!.
You can stay for a short break of 1 night or weekend, or enjoy a more relaxing longer holiday.
Come and enjoy a true and genuine welcome if you care to share this beautiful locality with us.