Telephone 01758 770755.
Prices from £65 to £75 per room incl full breakfasts.
Feel free to check for availability and book online but we would also welcome a call in person to discuss your requirements and needs - we aim to be flexible at all times.
Our home is located at the centre of an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Llŷn Peninsula in North West Wales, and is central for about 6o miles of the Llŷn Coastal Path and the seaside villages of Morfa Nefyn, Abersoch, and Aberdaron and our local market town of Pwllheli.
Click on any image to enlarge.
We provide luxury modern Bed and Breakfast at affordable prices at our home in the small village of Dinas and Self Catering Accommodation in the village of Trefor in a renovated quarryman's cottage.
Our recently awarded 5 star grading and Gold Award from Visit Wales and our customer feedback on Trip Advisor shows that we are the highest rated accommodation provider on the Llŷn Peninsula, something that we work hard to achieve and are extremely proud of.
We specialise in providing you with a very comfortable and relaxing stay in an area which can offer so much. .
- We are central for 60 miles, of the Llyn Coastal Path which forms an integral part of the Wales Coastal Path. We provide a shuttle service on a daily basis to and from your starting and finishing points on the footpath from Nefyn all the way round to Pwllheli while you can stay with us in some luxury. Nowhere on the Llyn Peninsula is further than 3.5 miles from the sea!!.
- Fabulous empty beachesThere are countless beautiful beaches on the Llŷn Peninsula at Morfa Nefyn, Porth Dinllaen, Abersoch, Whistling Sands , Hells Mouth, Aberdaron and Pwllheli and lots of other secret places and all within easy reach.
- Stunning coastal countryside and mountains, and quiet country lanes and paths for cycling, horse riding, walking etc.
- Stay here and spend a day at the beautiful Island of Bardsey; catch the boat one morning and spend a day relaxing and exploring this ancient spiritual island.
- A range of modern and traditional leisure facilities including
- A history that goes back to the Neolithic, Bronze and Iron ages with a wealth of prehistoric sites.
We are also within easy travelling distance of Snowdonia and its National Park and the many attractions that it provides; we've had guests who have walked up Snowdon and then relaxed and recovered at one of our many sea-side locations the next day!!.
You can stay for a short break of 1 night or weekend, or enjoy a more relaxing longer holiday.
Come and enjoy a true and genuine welcome if you care to share this beautiful locality with us.